Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Evening Falls by Enya


When the evening falls, and the daylight is fading

From within me calls; could it be I am sleeping?

For a moment I stray, then it holds me completely

Close to home, I cannot say

Close to home, feeling so far away

As I walk the road, there before me a shadow

From another world, where no other can follow

Carry me to my own, to where I can cross over

Close to home, I cannot say

Close to home, feeling so far away


Forever searching, never right

I am lost in oceans of night

Forever hoping I can find memories

Those memories I left behind


Even though I leave, will I go on believing

That this time is real; am I lost in this feeling?

Like a child passing through, never knowing the reason

I am home; I know the way

I am home, feeling, oh, so far away.



No comments:

Post a Comment